Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day 10: Homemade Daily Challenge

I have currently got lots of orders on the go and a website to design for my graphics business, I also have a stinking headache so it's a quick post today.

I have started making corsages again for spring, they are super-easy-peasy to make and look really lovely on a cardi, jacket or bag.

This one has been made by using some vintage fabrics. First make two different sized Suffolk puffs or Yo-yo's (tutorial here). Then stitched them together through the centre. Attach a brooch pin to a felt disc and attach to the back of the Suffolk puffs, either by stitching or bondaweb. Then stitch on a gorgeous sparkly button and hey presto, there you go a pretty little accessory for the new season :)

 Here's one I made earlier ....

No comments: