Monday 14 May 2012

Doing some proper Graphics work

Today and tomorrow I am mostly going to be doing some 'proper' work, as most of you know I am a Graphic Designer and I don't usually document this work on my blog, largely because it's usually for private clients and it might not be appropriate for my blog.

But as I mentioned last month I am going to be joining the handmade and the graphics together progressively more, so I thought it might be nice to share some of the graphics projects I am currently working on too.





Today I am producing a set of religious symbols that will be used in a multifaith calendar that I have been commissioned to design. I have hand drawn these with a pencil and scanned them, I have then re-drawn them using illustrator. I am going to give the client two options so I will show the other option once complete.

1 comment:

Thecraftytrundler said...

You talented person!!

Sharon xx