Wednesday 9 May 2012

Personalised Owl Bunting

I have just made some owl bunting for an order from notonthehighstreet.com and am really pleased with how it has turned out. I bought some chunky gingham fabric on Sunday when I was in Brighton from a magical little shop, the fabrics were stacked to the rafters and if I'm honest was possibly a bit of a death trap, but what a way to go!! I digress, I have used the lovely chunky lime green gingham in my latest bunting order and love love love it, I wish I had bought more!

I don't stipulate in my listings exactly which fabrics I use as I like to keep things fresh and make each design different, but you can choose a colour scheme. This customer chose pink and green which always work really well together. I am slowly replacing all of my photographs in my shop with up to date ones, it's starting to look a lot more how I would like it to.







3 comments:

Clare said...

Fab bunting - I love all things "Owls" at the moment. I especially like the colour-way and materials you have chosen, it's really lovely and fresh for Spring.

Have fun.

Jumbleberries xx

Ruth at DaisyShop.co.uk said...

Gorgeous work as ever!

Unknown said...

It's a bit owltastic at home too Jumbleberries! I love the fabrics too, it's great when you have cut out all the pieces and it starts to take shape (that's the best bit).

Thank you both :)

Linds xx