Tuesday 12 February 2013

First time in the press!


Yesterday when I heard the reassuring thud of post landing on the doormat I was more excited than usual. I knew from facebook that I was due to receive my regular copy of the beautiful Homemaker magazine and doubly exciting, this month my handmade vintage fabric buttons were going to be featured in the Vintage Haberdashery section.

So I tore off the plastic coat and flicked through the magazine to hurriedly find my items, I didn't find them straight away and had a little moment where I thought maybe they had reconsidered and withdrawn them from the feature :( Luckily they were there and I did find them (on page 61) and here they are...



Homemaker is a new magazine, but I had to subscribe to it as soon as I saw the first edition. It is beautifully designed and it packed with design and craft inspiration and ideas, there is also a sizable dose of knitting and baking. It really covers everything you would ever need for the perfect homemade home.

My buttons can be purchased from my etsy shop.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I spotted these buttons in the magazine last night and I'm so glad I've found your blog. :) Congrats on featuring in the magazine!

Unknown said...

Hi Leanne, it's a lovely magazine isn't it, well done on spotting the buttons! Glad you like them. Many thanks :)

Marie Vickers Art said...

I love this magazine too - congratulations on being featured! :)

Marie

Unknown said...

It's such a nice one isn't it Marie? Thank you, I was delighted!