Tuesday 17 January 2012

Day 17: Homemade Daily Challenge

Today so far has been a bit of a 'let's get this sorted out now' day, I haven't updated any stock properly in my shop since before Christmas and it is depressing me, so I have now added some new items, re-photographed and updated old favourites and have been working on all the components for my new range. The first piece is now available for sale. I hope you like it :)

Just in time for Valentine's Day, these 'With Love' handmade felt and fabric keyrings are heart shaped, layered and stitched Scandinavian fabrics that are embellished with free machine embroidery and the words 'with love'. They are made to order. For full description take a look at my shop.

I have a number of items that I will be updating my online shop with over the next few days, I really hate that part but I do feel better for doing it. I will keep you posted with my progress.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

love these :) x