Monday 16 January 2012

Day 16: Homemade Daily Challenge

It's been a crazy busy Monday morning and I have only just managed to grab some breakfast (which was a cup of tea and a Drifter bar) not nutritious in the slightest, but it hit the spot.

Today I am busy finishing some orders for bunting before I make a start on the next batch of orders. Sometimes I am happy to let orders overlap and don't mind starting new commissions before finishing off outstanding ones, but at the moment I really need to feel I have finished and achieved something and have a bit of a tidy up before I start the next batch.

I have also been playing with some new love heart buttons that arrived at the weekend. I made some supercute hair slides with them, now available for sale in my shop now. I am making them in red, but if you would like another colour just message me. They would make great Valentine's gifts (getting ahead of myself I know, it's Mr Sqaure Pear's fault as you will know if you have been following the blog).

Hope you are having a good Monday :)

No comments: