Sunday 16 June 2013

New phone - much excitement!




I have finally got a new phone. I have been itching to try out the new A Beautiful Mess app for some time but my old brick just wouldn't manage it, well it would but it wouldn't have been the smooth enjoyable experience I was aching for. As soon as my new phone was in my mits I made sure it was the first new app I treated myself to and all I can say is I am totally addicted, it's really easy to use and adds bags of personality to your photographs!

You can add your own text, little doddles and borders, change the colours. I have only tried it out on a few snaps and I'm so impressed, although I can see one flaw, it's going to be very addictive so be warned!!

You can follow me on instagram here


Here's some pics I've taken and jazzed up so far...


1. I spent a couple of hours yesterday tidying my studio and added on of my old Craft Fair crates to house my magazines and recent fabric stash purchase (this deserves it's own post so will expand upon this at a later date). I'm loving my new 'tidy' corner I can't work in clutter it drives me crazy.


2. Last weekend we went to Cromer, this is a picture of Eva on the old Diesel train which runs from Sheringham to Holt, it's a beautiful journey and all the old stations have been restored so are as they would have been, I'm not much into trains but even I could appreciate it. Holt was a beautiful little town with lots of little antique and individual quirky shops, although I wouldn't recommend going on a Sunday as most of it was closed!


3. This morning on my balcony my little marigolds have started to bloom, I have planted them in an old cast casserole pot that I picked up from Wicksteed Park car boot sale last Summer for 50p, I was going to use it for cooking but I think this is a much better use for it.



If you are on instagram or have used the A Beautiful Mess app, let me know what you think and leave a link below and I'll be sure to follow you!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valentin said...

This is cool!