Monday 17 June 2013

Today is all about the Bunting



After the mad rush on personalised glasses cases for Fathers Day last week, this week is mostly going to be about catching up on the new influx of bunting orders. It must be Christening season as I have noticed a huge increase in sales over recent weeks for this handmade free-machined, appliquéd bunting.

I do sell a lot of this type of bunting throughout the year but it's mostly the designs for girls (like my cupcakes or butterfly flags), this week however all of the orders in my book are for Personalised Boys Sail Boat bunting in blues and greens, it's really lovely working in a different colour scheme for a change! As much as I love pink and green (and I really do love it) there's nothing like a change up to freshen your eyes and your mood.





This gorgeous wave print is the first print I have used from my new fabric stash arrival, it's a 100% certified organic cotton fabric called 'Seven Seas' from Michéle Brummer-Everett at 9 fabrics and I am in love with it, I also have it in red and pink (yes I know! I said I loved it).





I also made some Baby Boy Sail Boat Bunting in baby blues and creams.






It's been a very productive day -  a cracking start to the week! I hope yours has been too.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Love the bunting. I made my first lot of bunting recently and the lady who sold me the tape for the top told me that they were always selling out of it as bunting is so popular these days.