Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 31: Homemade Daily Challenge

Today I am launching the last product in my new range for January. I've revisited an old favourite technique I enjoyed whilst at college 'patchwork'. I have made some little patchwork bags, made using gorgeous Tilda Scandinavian fabrics in olive green and fuschia, teamed with some love sage and baby pink polka dots. The owl keyring is an optional extra.

This bag is a perfect book bag size for a little girl and completes my new range, it will be available in my shop today, also in the shop you will find matching bunting and keyrings, perfect gifts or just for yourself. I launched the heart bunting last week and already it is becoming a popular choice.





I have got to bake Herman today as he is ready, if you would like some of the mix message me. Also there has been much excitement at the short flurry's of snow this morning in the Watts/Day home (and that was just me!) xx

No comments: