Tuesday 19 July 2011

This week so far...

It's been busy week so far, I have decided to sell my handcrafted goods on notonthehighstreet.com and have spent quite a lot of time fine tuning my descriptions and photo's. I am waiting to hear their feedback and hopefully will be up and running very soon.

I really struggled to photograph my carrier bag holders are they are long and thin, I couldn't seem to get a good enough angle, but noths showed me some examples that might help my composition and I decided as I need the overall images to be square, the best option would be to photograph three or four bags together, I'm really pleased with these new photo's although I expect I'll change them again soon.


3 comments:

Deanne said...

love the new photos lindsay x

Unknown said...

Thank you, the light still isn't brilliant, but at least I have a good composition now :) x

Lorna May said...

Love it.
Good luck with your new venture hope (and bet) it brings you lots of sales :o))

{Dab and a dash.}