Wednesday 12 October 2011

More christmassy things

Well I thought I was done with my xmas designs but as I have had a bit of a coldy bug thing, I have spent a lot of time sitting about hatching more ideas (I'm not good at sitting still). So here is my latest offering.





These little trees are free machine embroidered and made from vintage cream linen with a jute twine hanger. I have got a range of different patterns and will make some plain designs with a red gingham linen on the reverse. I don't intend to sell these online, but you can pre-order, or visit me at the craft fairs I will be attending:

https://www.facebook.com/warktonvillagecraftmarket
Saturday 15th October (this Saturday)
Saturday 17th December

and

Cuckoos nest fairs
I'm at Victoria Hall, Oakham
Saturday 29th Dec 2011

No comments: