Thursday 8 December 2011

Ready for Christmas

Well I enjoyed my weekend in Wales visiting family, it's such a long way to go for just a couple of days but really love going and Eva is so in awe of the mountains it is worth it just to see her face. What made it extra special this year was taking her to see Father Christmas, it felt really real and I think she was a bit scared, but has not stopped talking about the experience.

I have had lots of online orders and am busily preparing stocking for this weekends Craft Fair at Warkton, near Kettering, it's the last craft fair I will be doing for a while, so if you are in the area pop down and say hello, it's always a great day with lovely people (and mince pies).

Online orders have far exceeded my expectations and I will be taking most things out of stock for Christmas next week to allow for making and  postage times. If you do want to have something made please contact me directly my email is evajeanie@yahoo.com cheery bye for now :)

No comments: